Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ya Can't Make This Kinda Stuff Up!

I am traveling overseas to lead a retreat at the start of Holy Week.

I am having some difficulty with travel documents. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is the agency with whom I must work to address these difficulties.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has a website where one can submit questions via the Q & A feature found on their website.

Yesterday morning I sent an email to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security via their website's online Q & A feature asking how I might address the difficulties I am having with my travel documents.

Yesterday morning I received a reply to my question that it would be approximately 10 days or more before I received a reply to my question.

Yesterday afternoon the U.S. Department of Homeland Security replied to my question.

The reply stated that I should contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security via their website and submit  through the Q & A feature found on their website any questions I have regarding difficulties with travel documents.

Ya can't make this kinda stuff up. :-)

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

 LOL!!!!
==================
Dear Reader, I pray you pause today and thank God that your Lenten journey does not require travel documents or dealing with bureaucratic red tape. ~Friar Rex

No comments: