Thursday, August 11, 2011

Feast of St. Clare of Assisi


Greetings!

The Lord give you peace.

Yesterday marked 10 years to the day that I made my first profession of vows as a diocesan hermit; today marks 4 years to the day since my profession of final vows.

I am writing to thank you for your support of my vocation as I try to be faithful to Christ in this little adventure in Gospel living to which He has invited me. Please continue to pray for me, a sinner, as I try, however falteringly at times, to "press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" (Phil 3:14).

Be assured of my prayers that you, dear reader, may continue to grow into "the full stature of Christ" (Eph 4:13) which is our common baptismal call to holiness.

May you have a Christ-filled day.

No comments: